JOYFUL BEGINNINGS PROGRAM for the
2017/2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Joyful Beginnings Program
Our Joyful Beginnings program is for parents (Mom and/or Dad) and their babes up to the age of 12 months (born after April 30, 2017). Expectant parents, or those planning to have a baby are also most welcome to attend.
Through conversation and experiential activities, Joyful Beginnings offers an insight into the following topics through the Waldorf lens:
- a chance to socialize with other parents of young children in a warm, supportive environment
- an introduction to infant developmental stages and how to support their healthy development
- helpful hints to support family life
- an opportunity to build a repertoire of songs, verses and movement activities for young children
- an opportunity to hone your observation skills of your child's development
- an informal introduction to Calgary Waldorf Education
Monday Afternoons (6 Classes)
|Time:||1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.|
|Dates:||April 9 – May 14, 2018|
Registration Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Where: The school office at 515 Cougar Ridge Drive S.W.
Registration Procedure for the Joyful Beginnings Program
Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis in person at the Calgary Waldorf School office. Infants attending the program must be younger than 1 year-old.
A registration form will be available at the school office on the registration day. Full payment is due at the time of registration to confirm your family’s placement in the program.
Full payment of $150 is due at registration. This fee is non-refundable if enrollment is cancelled after April 1, 2018.